Our foundational premise is that child followers of Jesus are full-fledged members of the body of Christ, able to commune with God in prayer, receive the gifts and participate in the work of the Holy Spirit.
We have broken down a Biblical understanding of the gift of tongues into simple segments, noting of course, that at times the segments will overlap and we speak about certain Scriptures under more than one of the headings below. Our aim is to help parents and teachers of children and young teens, to gain a clear, Biblical understanding of the gift of tongues, so that they can pass on their understanding to the children in their care.
- What are “Tongues?"
- Why do we Speak in Tongues
- When and Where do we Speak in Tongues
- How do we Speak in Tongues & General Instruction
- How to physically do it
- How to do it in Church
- Who Speaks in Tongues
- The Future of Tongues
- Times & Types of Tongues in the Bible
- Your Own Testimony
- Where do Tongues fit Among the Gifts
- How to Pray for a Child to Receive the Gift of Tongues
Children & the Gift of Tongues
A 44 page 8 x 5 booklet, with a saddle stitched spine and full color card cover.